These kits are available and need to be inquired for correct pricing! NOT SOLD OUT!
Turbo kits currently have a 3-4 week build time.
Below is an example of the N54 kit!
The DOC Race turbo kit is the ulimate turbo kit for your street machine! Our turbo kit currently holds the N54 single turbo HP record at 889hp. They come complete with all nessary hardware to install and is listed below. The kits come with Precision turbos because they are leaders in the industry for offering top performing products that are reliable so you can make good power and not have to service your turbo for years to come. You can choose from your choice of a 5862 up to a 6870 with horsepower ratings from 640hp up to 1100hp (ratings below).
Included is a T4 twin scroll manifold which is the heart of this turbo kit. It was put to the test by a handfull of very high performing race cars before attempting to fit to our test car. With the design it is capable of producing well beyond 1000hp for anyone looking to really push the limits of this platform. To control all of this, boost is regulated by a pair of Tial MVS wastegates which are mounted down low and out of the way of heat. The wastegates can be accessed easily without taking out any hot exhaust parts. This will come in handy if you ever need to change springs in your wastegates on the dyne or after hard runs.
Boost is fed to the intercooler by a single 2.5" aluminum charge pipe. The downpipe is made of 3" stainless tubing in two pieces which is V-Band and connects to your factory or any aftermarket exhaust that accepts factory gaskets. This kit will only fit RWD models. Please email us for AWD pricing.
5862 GEN2 CEA- 640hp
6062 GEN2 CEA- 750hp
6266 GEN2 CEA- 800hp
6466 GEN2 CEA- 900hp
6766 CEA- 935hp
6870 GEN2 CEA- 1100hp
* Factory fuel injectors will support upwards of 550hp. It is advised to use an aftermarket port injection system when going beyond that level. We suggest an AD-Engineering port injection kit which include additional fuel injectors to support the power level this turbo kit is capable of. This is the system we run on the DOC Race car and is driven daily without any sort of stalling.
* A good intercooler is reccomended when installing this kit if not already done so. Our car runs the AD-Engineering dual core which is rated at 1000hp.
* Please contact us or add a note when ordering if you have an AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. There is a slight modification to the coolant pipe that is needed to work with AT.
Precision Turbo, (2) Tial MVS Wastegates (comes with all springs), DOC Race Stainless Multi-Piece V-Band Manifold, 3" Stainless Upper Downpipe, 3" Lower Downpipe (connects to factory location exhaust), V-Band Clamps, (2) Stainless Dump Tubes, 2.5" Aluminum Intercooler Charge Pipe, 2.5" Silicone Couplers / Clamps, 4" Shorty Filter, 5/8" Oil Drain Line Hose, Heat shield, T4 Turbo Gasket, (6) OEM Style Doughnut Gaskets, (4) 10x1.25 Studs / Nuts, -4an Oil Feed Line Kit, Coolant Block Offs & Oil Feed Adapter Fitting, CNC Coolant Pipe / Hardware, Coolant Tank Relocation Bracket, Coolant Hose To Waterpump / Hose Clamps, 5/8" Silicone Hose To Coolant Tank / 5/8" Barb Fittings / Hose Clamps, Nuts / Bolts, 10 ft Silicone Vacuum Hose, (3) Vaccuum Tees, DOC Race Turbo Blanket
Does the kit come with a MAC solenoid?
- No the kit does not come with a MAC solenoid and is not required for an install. It is only required when you are wanting to change boost settings with a tuning device such as JB4 or Motiv boost box.
Is it required to remove the subframe to install the kit?
- It is not required to remove the subframe to install the kit.
What other things should I plan on purchasing when installing your kit?
As with any build you should think about the supporting mods required for your individual power goals. Supporting intercooler, chargepipe/BOV Combo, Fueling, Clutch, Tuning Software MHD/JB4, established tuner and if you're smart.. fresh brakes, tires and any needed maintenance. The 2 items below are what we suggest you replace as preventative maintenance.
- 2 x BMW OEM 2 Bolt Exhaust Gaskets - 18307553603
- 1 x BMW Coolant Pipe O-Ring - 11537545302