Help reduce the biggest restriction in the S55's engine's exhaust system by replacing the primary catalytic converter with a 200cpi Sport Catalytic Converter, allowing for significantly better exhaust flow and therefore, more power. On a streetcar, the cats are important for emissions, but can also limit your power output. They rob the turbo engine of power and torque by preventing the turbos from spooling up quicker, contribute excessive heat build-up, and lead to a total blockage if the catalytic material fails. This Wagner sports cat downpipe helps combat that by reducing restrictions through its oversized diameter piping. Special software, or stand-alone engine management, may be required to keep emissions fault codes and check engine lights from appearing.
- 200CPSI EU6 Racing Metal Catalytic Converter
- made out of high-quality stainless steel 1.4301 (SS304)
- 100% perfect fit, replace OEM
- less thermal load on the turbocharger
- more power by reducing back pressure
- significantly more torque
- Limited 2-year warranty to the original purchaser.