Order Fulfillment JOB DESCRIPTION
Location: Lynnwood, Washington, USA
Mashimarho is an e-commerce business that specializes in BMW aftermarket and performance parts. We are a growing company located in Lynnwood, Washington. We ship internationally and strive towards providing a quick turnaround in delivery for items that are immediately available and in stock. We support an incredible community of BMW, Toyota, and Tesla enthusiasts with performance and cosmetic parts.
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable individual to join our team as our Order Fulfillment Specialist. This role will support multiple avenues of the company operations. The primary responsibility is to process and fulfill orders efficiently within our on-site warehouse in Lynnwood, Washington.
We hope to find a trustworthy individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This role will be responsible for order fulfillment, receiving deliveries, managing inventory and more. This individual will also be held accountable for customer communication regarding inquiries throughout the order fulfillment process. The selected candidate is expected to also support day-to-day administrative tasks as well as contributing to and executing strategic operational improvements.
Prior BMW knowledge is preferred, but not required. In-depth training will be provided.
- Receives, prioritizes, and processes customer orders, returns, and exchanges through e-commerce platform
- Oversee vendor relations and support drop-ship orders
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, tape gun, padding, etc
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment
- Investigates and resolves order related customer complaints, and mail carrier issues
- Supports product inventory and office supplies, warehouse organization including order entry and administration
- Able to provide excellent Customer Service
- Able to handle and resolve challenges
- Support miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, climb ladders, push/pull heavy carts continuously
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, twist and reach over their head while pushing and pulling products weighing 30 lbs
- Must possess good attendance and performance record
- Strong verbal and written communication required
- 2 years relevant work experience
- Business Math Skills, Data-entry experience, logistics experience
- Safe handling of knives and other edged cutting tools
- Looking at computer screens for long periods of time
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Tech savvy, able to navigate in e-commerce platform
- Contribute to the team in a positive manner
- Previous experience in a warehouse or fulfillment role preferred
- Must be able to work in office M-F 9am-5pm. Some Saturday hours may be required.
Compensation & Benefits
- This role is full-time hourly ($16/hour), with overtime pay
- Selected candidate will be provided training on the job
- Paid holiday time
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Discounted products and vehicle services
- Potential career advancements
FOR CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com or apply online here.