The Burger Motorsports billet aluminum oil filter cover directly replaces your weak OE plastic cap for greater protection, ease of removal/install, and great looks under the hood. The built-in 19mm hex head does not require a special removal/install tool like the factory cap. Uses the OE oil filter, filter housing o-ring, and filter cage. Anodized for protection. This quality part is a must for any serious BMW owner and for the price you can't beat it. Replaces OEM part number 11427525334 - BMW Oil filter cover.
BMW N54/N55/S55/N51/N52/N20/N26 BMW Engines
What is billet?
In this case, A billet is a solid block of aluminum (metal) with the size slightly larger than the part. Excess material from the billet is removed by CNC machining, essentially carving the part out of solid aluminum. CNC machined parts are consistently stronger and better looking than cast and plastic versions.
Features and Benefits
• Solid aluminum design is stronger than plastic
• Integrated heat sinks for better cooling
• Special tools are not required for removal/install like the factory cap
• Strong design won't fail under pressure
• Reuses OE filter cage and gasket
• Anodized for protection
• Looks great under the hood
• Available in black, red, silver, and blue
• Made in the USA