CSF F8X M3/M4/M2C Engine Oil Cooler
An industry-leading reputation and overwhelming success with BMW cooling has made CSF the #1 cooling choice for the F8X M3/M4/M2 Competition. CSF is pleased to announce the release of its BMW F8X M3/M4/M2C High-Performance Engine Oil Cooler.
The new CSF Engine Oil Cooler is a great addition to the already popular F8X Cooling Suite. Like the other cooling systems on the F8X, the factory oil cooler does a pretty good job in stock form. However, once you start adding a lot of power and pushing the car in aggressive driving conditions, the factory systems start to show its limitations. As more and more owners have pushed the limits of their S55, CSF saw the need and demand.
Design & Engineering
When designing this new cooler, CSF wanted to ensure the best possible performance with factory like fitment. This oil cooler is a truly unique design using CSF’s AC Condenser Technology. The 1-Row Super-High Pressure 16mm 9-Channel Microtube provides optimal oil flow and maximum surface area contact.
By keeping the factory mounting location and relative dimensions, the factory ducting and shrouds are all reused with no modifications necessary. In addition, CSF added a removable/replaceable rock guard to keep the cooler safe. You’ve no doubt heard horror stories about an OEM cooling getting punctured and spilling oil all over the road or track. Now you can feel safer and more confident that your oil system is safe from road debris.
BMW F8X M3/M4/M2 Comp High-Performance Engine Oil Cooler Features (CSF #8220)
- 5.4mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fin vs. OEM 7mm
- Made with CSF’s AC Condenser Technology Using a 1-Row Super-High Pressure 16mm 9-Channel Microtube for Optimal Oil Flow and Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Utilizes OEM Top/Bottom Rubber Seals for Optimal Airflow
- OEM Style Inlet/Outlet Connections
- Drop-in Fit Requires No Modifications to Install
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Ideal for Road Racing, Drag Racing, and Vehicles With Increased Performance and/or Transmission Tuning
- 2015-2018 BMW F80 M3 (incl. CS & Competition)
- 2015-2020 BMW F82/F83 M4 (incl. CS & Competition)
- 2019-2021 BMW F87 M2 Competition
- 2020+ BMW F97 X3M (incl. Competition)
- 2020+ BMW F98 X4M (incl. Competition)