CSF is a leader in automotive cooling technology, with over a half-century of experience. Using that knowledge, they have developed this high-performance radiator that far surpasses the abilities of the stock unit. Starting with a two-row, triple-pass design for the coolest temperatures possible, this radiator features high-quality CNC-machined brackets and hardware. To finish it off, each radiator is hand polished to a mirror finish for that show-car shine. Best of all, it fits like the stock part, requiring no modifications for installation. If you're serious about performance, upgrade your radiator with this quality part from CSF.
Note: May require a tune to prevent check engine lights. This radiator does such a good job of keeping your BMW cool, that the ECU might think it's running too cool!
- Innovative 2-Core In-Series System
- Secondary In-Series Backside Cooler has an Additional 5 Rows of Cooling for a ~40% Increase in Heat Rejection
- Made with CSF’s AC Condenser Technology Using a 1-Row Super-High Pressure 26mm Multi-Channel Microtube
- High-Density Multi-Louvered Fin Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Converted to a Single-Pass Design with High Pressure Return Line for Optimal Flow
- “Drop-in Fit” Requiring No Modifications to Install – Accepts All Attaching OEM Components Including Oil-Line Connections, Mounting Brackets and Shroud/Ducting
- World’s 1st and Only True “Plug-and-Play” Upgraded Engine Oil Cooler for the BMW N55 Engine
- Track Tested and Proven By Hittman Racing’s M235iR Endurance Race Car
- Requires Additional ½ Quart for Proper Fill-up During Installation (OEM Cooler: 7 Qts./CSF’s Upgraded Race-Spec N55 Oil Cooler: ~7.5 Quarts)
- OEM #: 17217618360
|Year||Model||Sub-Model||Chassis Code||Engine Code|
|14-16||M235i Racing||Coupe||MS BMW Sport||N55|
|12-16||335i(X)||Gran Turismo||F34 GT||N55|
|13-16||435i(X)||Gran Coupe||F36 Gran Coupe||N55|