An industry-leading reputation and overwhelming success with BMW cooling has made CSF the #1 cooling choice for the G8X M3/M4/M2. CSF is leading the way in BWM G8X (S58) Cooling and adding another product to the Power Cooling Package. Now CSF is pleased to announce the release of its BMW F8X M3/M4/M2C High-Performance Engine Oil Cooler.
The new CSF Engine Oil Cooler is a great addition massively successful G8X Cooling Suite. Like the other cooling systems on the G8X, the factory oil cooler does a pretty good job in stock form. However, once you start adding a lot of power and pushing the car in aggressive driving conditions, the factory systems start to show its limitations. As more and more owners have pushed the limits of their S58, CSF is here to keep them cool.
Design & Engineering
When designing this new cooler, CSF wanted to ensure the best possible performance with factory like fitment. This oil cooler is a truly unique design using CSF’s AC Condenser Technology. The 1-Row Super-High Pressure 32mm 10-Channel Microtube provides optimal oil flow and maximum surface area contact.
By keeping the factory mounting location and relative dimensions, the factory ducting and shrouds are all reused with no modifications necessary. In addition, CSF added a rock guard to keep the cooler safe. You’ve no doubt heard horror stories about an OEM cooling getting punctured and spilling oil all over the road or track. Now you can feel safer and more confident that your oil system is safe from road debris.
With many motorsports teams and race enthusiasts now pushing over 800 horsepower, the S58 is seeing oil temperatures well above normal. Once oil temperatures pass a safe limit the G8X will go into limp mode. Needless to say this can ruin a race, track session, or your overall driving fun in general. CSF is here to keep your S58 running at peak performance.
BMW G8X M3/M4/M2 Comp High-Performance Engine Oil Cooler Features (CSF #8266)
- 8mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fin vs. OEM 6mm
- Made with CSF’s AC Condenser Technology Using a 1-Row Super-High Pressure 32mm 10-Channel Microtube for Optimal Oil Flow and Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Utilizes OEM Top/Bottom Rubber Seals for Optimal Airflow
- OEM Style Inlet/Outlet Connections
- Drop-in Fit Requires No Modifications to Install
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Ideal for Road Racing, Drag Racing, and Vehicles With Increased Performance
- 2021+ BMW G80 M3 (incl. Competition) – 6MT & ZF8 Auto
- 2021+ BMW G82/G83 M4 (incl. Competition & CSL) – 6MT & ZF8 Auto
- 2022+ BMW G81 M3 (incl. Competition) – 6MT & ZF8 Auto
- 2022+ BMW G87 M2 (incl. Competition) – 6MT & ZF8 Auto