When purchasing a CSF intercooler, you’re purchasing from a cooling system manufacturer that is an ISO-certified Tier-1 OEM supplier that has designed, built, and tested the entire intercooler in-house. Competitors source their cores from overseas factories, and either weld the coolers themselves (not factory level production), or simply purchase an intercooler from a supplier source. Also, CSF intercoolers are meticulously hand welded by expert TIG welders and finished in a semi-gloss black or silver finish that is much more durable to damage than uncoated intercoolers.
- Stepped core design for maximum surface area contact and internal intake air-flow volume. Largest “drop-in fit” intercooler available in the industry.
- Designed with 3D scanning / rapid prototype technology to ensure precise fitment and maximum surface area utilization. Lab tested on CSF’s in-house wind tunnel.
- Rounded front face bar/plate design for optimized airflow through the core.*
- Drop-in fit” design for an easy & quick plug-and-play installation. Complete with OEM style “Quick-Connect” inlet/outlet connections. Please use professional help for installation.
- Fully reversible back to OEM spec with no modifications needed.
- Available in silver and semi gloss black
- Lifetime warranty through CSF.
- Fits the following applications BMW 335i 135i E90 E92 E93 N54/N55 fitment
- ~40 *F drop in temperatures when compared to the OEM intercooler after multiple repeated runs.
- Power increase of 15-20 hp on stock cars, 25+ hp on modified vehicles.
- FOR OFF ROAD/TRACK USE ONLY.
- Each intercooler is individually packaged with hardware kit, instructions, and CSF logo stencil.
Image is just a representation of product.