Intercooler piping and hoses for Porsche 992 Turbo, Carrera, -S, -GTS. A true upgrade that is replacing the flimsy OE hoses!
Crafted from mandrel bent 63 mm (2,5”) aluminum piping, this kit offers improved airflow and better perseverance over time. They are wrapped up in a matte black, structure powder coating. As a finishing touch they come with matte black silicone hoses, whereof the turbo outlet hoses are made from a high-temp spec. material that can handle 240°C continuous temperature. The hose clamps for this position are of the “constant tension” type, meaning they will compensate for temperature fluctuations in the material.
The use of 3D scanning to generate a 3D model in our CAD environment really opens up the possibilities to optimize the products as much as possible. With the car´s given structure as a base, we reworked the piping and hoses for radiuses and angles many times over until there was no more room for improvement. This scientific approach and the flexibility the 3D scanning bring to our developments is unprecedented - we can verify airflow and performance instantly!
The result is a product that outflows the OE pipework, improves the looks and for sure will outlast the flimsy OE hoses over time!
- Fits all Porsche 2019+ 911 (992) Turbo and Carrera models.
- More air to your engine, less backpressure and better airflow!
- Mandrel bent aluminum piping in black powder coating.
- Special design, high-temp spec. hoses in a matte black finish.
- Top-quality, constant tension hose clamps.
- Comes with all accessories for installation.