The JQ Werks Madtrace® Clubsport Magnetic Paddle Shifter System is manufactured from CNC machined 6061-T Grade Hard Anodized Billet Aluminum cage, Neodymium Magnet, and high-strength integrated 4mm-think Carbon Fiber plates. JQ Werks Madtrace® Clubsport Magnetic Paddle Shifters will bring you a significantly aggressive driving experience with our engineering design. This system has been designed explicitly with the Porsche Sport Design Steering Wheel, providing outstanding fitment and true plug & play installations. The shifters are track oriented. It is built to make it clear and satisfying to select gears no matter the steering angle. Due to its natural characteristics, the shifter will have a more robust and speedier snap back into positions. In addition, it makes a clean "click" noise every time you shift, making the ride more joyful.
The JQ Werks Madtrace® Clubsport Magnetic Paddle Shifter for Porsche allows the user to adjust the angle and distance between the paddle shifter, steering wheels, and steering column. Assembly instructions are on the back of the box.
Each Paddle Shifter Kit Consists Of:
- 2x Complete Magnetic Paddle Shifter Units.
- 2x Formula-Style Carbon Fiber Paddles 1x1 weave
- New Hardware For Steering Wheel Application
- 2x Allen Keys
Porsche 911.2 Chassis (991.1 GT3 RS Included)
- GT3 RS | 991.1
- GT3 / GT3 RS / GT2 RS | 991.2
- Carrera / Carrera S / Targa / Targa S | 991.2
- Carrera T / Carrera GTS | 991.2
- 718 GT4 / 718 GT4 RS | 982
- 718 Cayman / Cayman S / 718 Boxster / Boxster S | 982
- 718 Cayman GTS / Cayman GTS 4.0 / 718 Boxster GTS / Boxster GTS 4.0 | 982
- 718 Spyder | 982
- Cayenne / Cayenne S / Cayenne GTS | 958.2
- Cayenne Turbo / Cayenne Turbo S | 958.2
- Macan / Macan S / Macan GTS / Macan Turbo | 95B.1 (2014-2021)
- The default setting MAY NOT BE SUITABLE for every user
- The screws HAVE NOT YET been tightened.
- Before the paddle shifter being installed, the user HAVE TO adjust the setting mentioned in ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS.
Each product will come with a limited lifetime manufacture warranty against defects on the mechanisms ONLY, not chipboard or blemishes, cosmetics, or normal wear and tear for paddle shifters.
FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY