Read the 3 options below:
Black TiAL Sport Blow Off Valve (Q 50mm BOV – 10 PSI Spring – External Vented) Q.10
10psi Spring – We include the BOV, v-band clamp, TiAL air fitting & high pressure o-ring
Q is the first revision of the original TiAL BOV. The Q bolts up to any standard TiAL flange, no re-welding. This is the highest flowing BOV on the market. It’s offered with a variety of springs for different vacuum levels.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- Through countless hours of R&D we were able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design – that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market.
- A single Q BOV can support up to 1,800hp
In 1994, HKS introduced the first Sequential Blow-Off Valve featuring a unique, pull-type, sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system. This advanced pull-type relief system allowed for stable operating ranges from low to high boost pressures. Since imitation is the highest form of flattery, HKS has once again redesigned the physical aspects of the Super Sequential Blow Off Valve to thwart off the counterfeiters.
Reliable functionality of the Super SQV 4 is unchanged and utilizes the same mounting flanges as all previous generation SSQVs. This assures compatibility with all optional HKS SSQV inserts, recirculation fittings and recirculation kits.
Super SQV 4 features include a nickel-plated, die-cast metal secondary valve, which is swaged to the primary valve, a stainless steel C-Clip and spring to increase sealing and durability.
The Race Port is famous for being an amazingly small and light BOV for turbocharged (replace with supercharged for the supercharger version) competition level engines. Featuring our unique collar design and internal flow structures, it is 50% lighter and 25% smaller than the competition while flowing 330 CFM – making it the highest flowing BOV of it’s type on the market.
- Vacuum fittingsprofiled alloy weld flange, V-band assembly, and Blue Spring Rated -18 to -14 InHg (installed)
- Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
- Quick release v-band collar for ease of installation and removal
- 2.0″ Inlet flows over 330 CFM
- MILSPEC hard anodized valve guide and stem
- Hi Temp Silicon Nomex diaphragm
- Positive sealing valve seat
- Twin 1/16″NPT pressure ports for convenient positioning
- Collar secured cap for quick spring changes
- 4inHg to 26inHg activation range
- 5 user configurable corrosion resistant springs available
- Valve position sensor option
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ